Thursday 3 November 2011

fresh air...

A few weeks ago I had mentioned that Chris and I took a road-trip to Alberta to have a visit with an old friend and attend a wedding in Calgary...here are some photos from that little adventure:

Congratulations Kyle & Jesa!!! XO


Here are some photos from our time spent with Hugh in Lundbreck:

Shelagh! Best. Dog. Ever.
Shelagh and I went on an adventure with Chris.




Chris and I visited Lundbreck Falls. Stunning  ~50M year old surprise in the middle of the foothills.



I miss views like this...

An illustration of Hugh from the early 80s.

Hugh, Chris and I went to Twin Butte to watch some live music...too bad we missed "The F Holes"...ha!

Huh?

Early morning stroll down to see the horses


Prairies. sigh...

We hung out with Hugh at feeding time!

Hugh's horses are lovingly named: Drifter, Marshall and "ol' Dum Dum"
J xo

No comments:

Post a Comment