Wednesday 11 January 2012

The end of my blogspot blogging career...

Hello everybody,

Well, from my over a month of hiatus from blogging, I'm back....sort of....to let you all know that I'm retiring from blogging as I know it.

I know, I know...I only lasted a year but I'm finding it hard enough to maintain an adequate level of personal hygiene lately with my insane schedule, let alone sit down and "dear diary" style type out all the day-to-day events that keep me, well, from updating my blog regularly.



But don't fret. This isn't the end of my "internetting" just yet. Many of you know that I've recently moved to a new studio with my friend Shanah. We've decided to create a joint tumblr blog and we'll be posting photos as regularly as possible on this new site. We've been knee deep in reno's, pattern drafting, grading and sample sewing over the last couple weeks and there'll be plenty more excitement this year, I'm sure. So there'll be lots of information posted to keep you interested! We've appropriately named our studio, "the studio", and you can find the link to our new blog here.

I'll also be updating my own tumblr blog as often as I can. It'll be a way less text-heavy, more photo-y version of this blog.



Thank you all for following me and I wish you all the best in 2012 and years to come!

J xo

1 comment:

  1. fuck hank is cute no wonder you don't get any internets done look at him

    ReplyDelete